The other day Julia asked me if we could have pet snakes. Shortly thereafter Sam said "mama" on demand for the first time. Guess who is currently the favored child? :)
Sam is also now saying DaDa, NaNa (banana), NieNie (nite nite) and Duh (dog). They aren't always clear, but it's a start! He also wants to walk .... badly. He'll stand alone for a few seconds (without holding on) and will walk with holding just one of your hands, but isn't quite ready to let go yet.
Julia starts kindergarten in less than 3 weeks. She is jumping off the diving board and swimming to the ladder in 8ft by herself. Tonight she has her first swim meet. Where in the world have the last 5 years gone?
Guess hamsters are looking good now compared to the pet snakes!!! I especially love that she said, "snakeS," plural!!! visions of Raiders of the Lost Ark dance thru my mind!!!
ReplyDeleteWhere have the last 5 yrs gone is right! I'm so happy that I could be a part of it all!!! I'm verklempt! heart, heart!!!
Love always,
M:-)M
XOXOXO